Take a pack of Oreo cookies
Put them in your food processor or crush them with a rolling pin or can
Add a little cream cheese and shape into balls
Refrigerate then dip into your favourite chocolate
Heaven on a plate :)
1 pack of Oreos (154g)
~ 70g cream cheese
200g Chocolate - white/milk/dark
Food colouring (optional)
- Blitz the cookies in a food processor. If you don't have one or prefer a little crunch to the truffles then put cookies in a ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin or can.
- Add cream cheese and mix well until you get a soft, pliable dough.
- Shape into little balls and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes so that it will retain its shape whilst dipping in chocolate coating.
- Melt chocolate of your choice either in a bowl over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave (be careful not to burn the chocolate)
- Dip oreo truffles in the chocolate and refrigerate until firm.