Tuesday 1 November 2011

Halloween Candy


The last of my halloween baking this year. I made these for the trick or treaters who couldn't believe that I made these myself! I went to Hobbycraft at the weekend for the first time - how have I never discovered this before?! Anyway, better late than never right? I spent more than an hour there browsing and filling up my basket very quickly. I bought supplies for my cake pops (tip 1: candy melts here are cheaper than if you buy from amazon or other online stores; tip 2: buy oasis floral foam blocks to hold your cake pops) and came across this halloween candy making kit which was on sale. Of course I had to buy it and it was the last one! 
It comes with 3 moulds, wilton candy melts (light cocoa, orange, white and red), 20 lollipop sticks, 4 disposable decorating bags, 1 decorating brush and 20 party bags.  All for £9.99! I was really pleased with the final results. Will definitely be making more of these next year. 



 melt the candy melts in the microwave using the disposable decorating bags 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. How cue. I looks like these would be hard to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your Halloween candy! It looks amazing! Love the vampire lips and skeletons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEEEED to go to hobbycraft! Love these, I make my own too it's nice to make it a bit more special for them :)

    Nom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! The skeletons are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember doing chocolate moulds with my mom when I was a little girl. You did such a beautiful job!
    I hope you had a happy halloween.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete

I've had to turn word verification back on as I've had a lot of problem with spam lately, Apologies! Please, please do leave a comment - I appreciate every one of them and will reply to all of them. Thanks!