Sunday 1 April 2012

AlphaBakes April 2012: "B"



Thank you to everyone who entered in last month's AlphaBakes. You can see the round up of magnificient "M" entries on Caroline's blog. I can't believe it's now the 3rd AlphaBakes challenge, time really does fly when you are having fun :) I hope you are all ready to join in as the random letter generator has been kind to us this month and we are baking with...

 B 


I know I'm definitely making banana bread... you wouldn't expect any less of me, right? :) Look forward to all your beautiful, bountiful, brilliant "B" entries this month.  You have until the 25th April to submit them.

Just a quick reminder of the rules....

1. Post your recipe on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.

2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.

3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.

4. Email your entries to alphabakes@gmail.com by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
  • Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
  • Your blog post URL
  • Recipe title
  • Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)
5. You can submit as many entries as you like.

6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.

7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.

8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.

9. Have fun! :)


17 comments:

  1. Hhmmmm, I think I might have something that fit the bill! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY easy letter B :D WOO HOO! I have so many ideas too hehe hope they work out :D Can't wait to participate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will work out! You can enter more than once if you like, cant wait to see what you come up with.

      Delete
  3. I'm so behind in my reading, but so relieved the letter is B and not Z ;) And now I just need to find some inspiration besides bananas ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm relieved it's not Z either!! Look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hurrah! Look forward to seeing your entry :)

      Delete
  5. I'm going to get myself together and enter this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be wonderful as you make the most amazing things, cant wait to see what you come up with :)

      Delete
  6. I suppose the Brûlée in Creme Brûlée wouldn't count? Oh well! Just need to do something else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a bit of a stretch but I'm sure "C" will come along soon enough :)

      Delete
  7. I wish I had seen this before. Would have loved to participate. Maybe , next time. I read about this on Javelin's blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do join us next month. The letter for May will be revealed on Caroline's blog on 1st May :)

      Delete

I've had to turn word verification back on as I've had a lot of problem with spam lately, Apologies! Please, please do leave a comment - I appreciate every one of them and will reply to all of them. Thanks!