Thanks to everyone who entered AlphaBakes last month - D was a slightly tricky letter and I do apologise for not visiting everyone's blogs as internet access has been very limited. I should be back online within a week or so if everything goes smoothly :) Do check out the excellent round up on Caroline's blog.
So what's in store for us this month? Well our trusty random letter generator has churned out ... E! Please note that eggs would not be an acceptable 'E' for this challenge unless it's an egg based dish or it's the name of a bake ie not just because eggs are in the ingredient list! Examples that are acceptable are Eggs benedict, Easter cookies, Eggless sponge. As usual, I look forward to your creative entries.
We have another lovely prize for you this month sponsored by PGUK publishers who have generously sponsored Booze Cakes in December, On A Stick in January and Pure Vanilla for this month! I have written a review of Pure Vanilla on my blog - check it out here if you are interested. The prize is only available for UK and Ireland participants and as usual a winner will be selected at random. Please remember to email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th Feb 2013 otherwise it won't be included in the round up or the prize draw!
A quick reminder of the rules....
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to email@example.com by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
- Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
- Your blog post URL
- Recipe title
- Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)
5. You can submit as many entries as you like.
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)