Welcome to October's AlphaBakes Challenge. Last month was slightly tricky with the letter Q hosted by Caroline. Do check out the lovely selection of Q recipes on her blog. I'm sure you'll all breathe a sigh of relief like I did when you see what letter we are using this month. It's the last easy letter left which is .....
Same rules apply which are listed below. Please make sure you email your entries to email@example.com by 25th October 2013.
Important edit 3/10/13
Please note that for this month only, we will be limiting entries to a maximum of FIVE per blog/person as C is extremely easy and we are unable to cope with hundreds of entries! Please keep to the deadline as I will be unable to add your entry after the 25th October 2013. Thank you and I look forward to seeing all your delicious entries.
1. Post your recipe on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
- Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
- Your blog post URL
- Recipe title
- Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)
5. You can submit as many entries as you like.
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)