It's the 1st of March so it's officially spring. Yay! The days are definitely getting lighter and the weather is warming up albeit slowly. I hope this will inspire you to bake something for AlphaBakes this month particularly as it's an easy letter. Before I tell you what it is, do head on over to Caroline's blog for the V Round up if you haven't already seen it. We had lots of lovely Valentine bakes and some non-Valentine bakes as well. Without further ado, I can reveal that the letter we are baking with in March is ..... S
I thought it was highly appropriate given that it's the Start of Spring! Look forward to seeing all your entries. Please remember to email email@example.com before 25th March and a round up will be posted on my blog before the end of March.
A quick reminder of the rules...
2. You can use your own RECIPE or someone else's RECIPE. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/RECIPES but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
- Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
- Your blog post URL
- Recipe title
- Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)
6. You do not have to PARTICIPATE every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)